With Christmas being only 7 days away I wanted to share with you some of my FAVORITE gift giving ideas. Don’t worry you still have time! So finish some of those last minute items and you are in the home stretch. I know a lot of us do gift swaps, and stocking stuffers so I hope some of these will inspire you to finish up your holiday shopping! A few of these gift ideas are unisex because we don’t want to forget the men in our life. All of the items are linked and ready for you below:)
- THIS scrub brush by Williams Sonoma is awesome. It is very inexpensive and SO effective. I love giving these as gifts to friends and families because not only do they work so well but they are aesthetically pretty to to have at your sink ready to use
- No matter where you are in the US during the winter months it is great to have a warm and fuzzy winter hat to have when you are out and about. I LOVE the CC brand. They are a great price point and they are really good quality
- Their is nothing more useful in the winter than touch screen gloves. I got Andy and I a pair of these this winter because around here you STILL need to be able to text and stay warm when you are outside
- White faux fur rugs are such a great addition to your home and they are so soft and cozy not to mention very reasonably priced
- Living Proof dry shampoo is life changing. I have been a fan for years and it is now a staple in my daily routine. This bottle would be a great stocking stuffer
- My best friend gave me this book for my 30th birthday this year and I absolutely LOVE it. It is such a great tool to have for men or woman and it really makes you stop and keep track of your day to day life
- This necklace and earring combo is one of my favorite buys of 2019. I love the star shine pieces on the necklace and earrings. So unique and goes with everything!
- Nothing is more inviting to have in a home than a nice throw blanket to have on your bed or couch. I love the color and texture of this one
- These baskets have easily turned into one of my favorite staple pieces to have around our home. They are so versatile and easy to clean
- If you have been following me for a while you know my love for cheetah anything is pretty strong. So when I saw this zip up at Target this year I knew I had to have it. It is great for the winter months and GREAT quality!
- My love for cutting boards is REAL. They can be used for food but also as a decorative piece for your island. This one is gorgeous and so inexpensive
- For those worried about having a house plant that won’t survive have no fear because snake plants are extremely low maintenance and great to have and add in any space
I hope this alleviates any stress of brainstorming you may have for last minute gift ideas. I had a lot of fun rounding these up for you:)